AREAS OF PRACTICE
Maritime & Shipping Law
We have extensive experience advising clients on several legal, regulatory and sanctions issues relating to ship-building contracts, bills of lading, cargo recovery and defense, passenger and crew claims, wreck removal contracts, bareboat charters, tax leases, ship mortgages, restructurings and disputes. In particular, we advise on:
- Registration of Foreign Companies, Flagging, Classification
- Building and Ship repair, sale and purchase contracts
- Shipbuilding Disputes
- Marine Insurance- P&I Clubs
- Claims, Salvage and Arrest
- Capital raising and Financial restructurings
- M&A and consolidations
- Offshore Companies
- Ports related Infrastructure and Procurement
- Environmental issues, Piracy, High jacking
OUR VISION REFLECTS OUR VALUES
Confidentiality, integrity, service, excellence and teamwork.
Our vision is to provide our clients with skilled legal advice in a timely and efficient manner, aiming to build long-lasting ties of trust with them. We strive to handle each matter with accountability and responsiveness, as if we were representing ourselves.
We focus our attention on the legal aspects of our client’s business so that our clients can focus their attention on the success of their business.